10.4.12

live your life by yuna




aku memang respek si yuna ni. dia memang minat dengan musik-musik yang dibawa oleh pharrel williams.
dan sekarang dia dapat bekerjasama dengan pharrel. dan hasilnya. awesome!!!
album baru akan keluar pada 24 April 2012. tajuk 'yuna'.


"Working on 'Live Your Life' was a lot of fun. It was really spontaneous how the song came about -- I walked into the studio one day and I heard Pharrell making this beat and I really didn't know he was making it for me! He was a really cool guy, I had a lot of fun working with him and on the song. 'Live Your Life' is about taking charge of your life. A lot of people out there have no control over their own lives and they spiral down into a dark place. Basically, I'm just trying to get people to believe in their dreams again." -- Yuna


even lagu 'come as you are' oleh nirvana yang di-cover oleh yuna pun dapat pujian. that's legend.
yuna dicalon untuk nickelodeon kids choice awards untuk 'fav asian act'.


semua maklumat dari web yuna sendiri.

No comments:

Post a Comment